Creating a Positive Company Culture: Lessons from Steve Schwab of Casago
October 17, 2023
This week, Lynell Gordon is joined by Steve Schwab to explain how cultivating a strong positive culture based on shared values and principles is crucial to empowering your employees and creating a successful vacation rental business.
In this episode of How We Grow: The Vacation Rental Show, host Lynell Gordon is joined by Steve Schwab, CEO and Founder of Casago
Join them as they:
- Discuss how to cultivate a strong company culture
- Outline the importance of empowering team members
- Highlight the importance of building customer trust through actions
- Explain how to expand your rental property business across multiple destinations
Steve also shares some personal anecdotes ranging from his own formative experience in the army to recognizing the personal sacrifices he has had to make as an entrepreneur, including spending less time with family in order to grow a successful and sustaining business.
Steve Schwab is the CEO and Founder of Casago, an internationally recognized leader in the vacation and short-term rental industry with over 40+ destinations across the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to:
- Subscribe, rate, and review
- Share this episode
How We Grow:
The Vacation Rental Show is handcrafted by our friends over at: fame.so